2012年2月14日星期二

Tiger Woods was just along for the ride

"I just feel totally inspired while i have fun with him," said Mickelson, who has posted the greater score the past 5 times he's got played alongside Woods within the final round.

"I love using him, and the man brings about several of my best golf. I hope that he is constantly play better, far better, and i also hope that they and I are discount golf clubs able to learn together more inside the final rounds."

Woods, one shot out of your add the sixth hole after 54-hole leader Charlie Wi fell apart early, followed his first birdie from the final round with three straight bogeys, applying a three-putt from 18 feet around the par-3 seventh.

He finished a miserable day with another taylormade r9 supertri driver three-putt about the 18th for a 75, the only consolation originating from belief that he's closer than in the past to putting it all together.

"I didn't hit it as bad because score indicated, but I putted awful," Woods said. "As good as I felt on the greens yesterday, I felt bad today. Anything I tried to perform wasn't working. Consequently, I designed a a lot of extra mistakes around the green."

Mickelson went from six shots behind to a two-shot add the par-5 sixth hole when he rolled in the 20-foot eagle putt, adjusting his Titleist MB 710 Forged Irons  read after watching Woods' amateur partner -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- miss from the similar line.

Woods holed a bunker shot for birdie on No. 12, but right in the event it appeared as if a two-shot swing that could give Woods some momentum, Mickelson made a 30-foot par putt. With Woods off the beaten track, Mickelson created a 40-foot par putt for the 15th hole to hold a three-shot cushion, and that he was not ever challenged after that.



没有评论:

发表评论